Stage One of the Supplier Precinct covers 14 hectares and is over 50% sold. A limited number of prime industrial sites remain available for immediate development.
Techport Australia is ideally suited for companies who work in:
- naval and commercial shipbuilding
- ship repair and maintenance
- systems design and integration
- metal fabrication and module construction
- blast and paint
- warehousing and logistics
- precision manufacturing
- electronic component supply.
This fully integrated and masterplanned development features:
- flexible allotment configurations from 4,700m2 to 30,000m2
- flexible leasing options and turn-key design and construct solutions
- fully-serviced and prepared sites ready for development
- Torrens-titled allotments
- national transport network access - including road, rail and deep sea
- international port
- SABRENet high speed optical fibre network link to major research, defence and educational facilities across Adelaide
- development guidelines to ensure consistency of quality, and sustainability of all development.
Land is available for immediate purchase or development, so secure your site today by calling Daniel DeConno on 0412 40 20 20 or register your interest now.